Mat Work Passes
|Studio Pass 4 Classes Per 28 days||£48.00|
|Bronze Pass 8 Classes Per 28 days/2 classes per week||£90.00|
|Silver Pass 12 Classes Per 28 days/3 classes per week||£132.00|
|Gold Pass Unlimited Use*
Based on 4 or more classes per week/16 classes per month
|Off Peak Studio Pass 4 Off Peak Classes Per 28 days||£34.00|
|Pilates Taster Class||£12.00|
|Arc Barrel 4 Week Course||£55.20|
|Pregnancy Pilates Pass
||£48.00 (4 classes in 28 Day Period)|
|Teddylates – Mum and baby Pilates Class||£32.00|
*Subject to our fair usage policy.
|Includes 1st mat work class
£72.00 (£36.00 each)
£90.00 (£30.00 each)
|Studio Equipment (Semi Private Sessions)
4 x 3:1 Studio Sessions on the Equipment
4 x 2:1 Studio Sessions on the Equipment
|Studio Equipment (Private Sessions)
1 x 1:1 Session on the Equipment
4 x 1:1 Sessions on the Equipment
|4 Mat work Classes + 4 Studio Sessions (3:1 ratio)||£140.00|
|4 Mat work Classes + 4 Studio Sessions (2:1 ratio)||£152.00|
|4 Mat work Classes + 4 Studio Sessions (1:1 ratio)||£256.00|
|4 Mat Work Classes + 8 Studio Sessions (3:1 ratio)||£244.00|
|4 Mat Work Classes + 4 Arc Barrel Classes + 4 Studio Eqpt Sessions (3:1ratio)||£188.00|
Pilates Body Studio’s Cancellation Policy
We pride ourselves on our flexible 24hr cancellation policy.
- If you provide us with 24hrs class cancellation notice someone else can use your space in class. This means we can offer you the opportunity to book a make-up class any time during the remainder of the 4 week course.
- Makeup classes cannot be rearranged once booked.
- Your Studio Pass is valid for 4 weeks from your first class, however if this is not possible please speak to reception.
If you cannot provide us with 24hr notice but have a genuine reason for not attending, we will endeavour to book you into another session that week only, subject to availability. Otherwise your space is lost.
- If you provide us with 24hrs class cancellation notice someone else can use your space on the equipment.
- Your 4 or 8 Session Equipment course is valid for 2 months from date of purchase.
- If you do not give 24hr notice you will be charged.
- If you provide us with 24hrs class cancellation notice someone else can use your appointment time.
- Your 4 or 8 x 1:1 Private Sessions are valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
- If you do not give 24hr notice you will be charged.
Payment is to be paid in advance of your first session by cash, cheque or Bank Transfer. Bank Details: LLOYDS TSB Account No: 20947060 Sort Code: 309863. Please make cheques payable to Pilates Body Studio Ltd.
Company's registered address - Alpha V - Vi Laser Quay, Culpeper Close, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4HU
Company's registered number - 07324717
Terms & Conditions
If you access and use this Web site (the "Site"), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the "Terms"). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
- - All products and services of Pilates Body Studio Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
- - The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
- - The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the "Information") may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
• Internet E-Mail
- - Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
• No Endorsements
- - No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
- - Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. Pilates Body Studio Ltd. does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Pilates Body Studio Ltd. will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and Pilates Body Studio Ltd. is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
• Payment for Products & Services
- - All Credit Cards will be processed in Pounds Sterling at the time of payment. Pilates Body Studio Ltd. is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
• Private Training
- - If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different instructor. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- - Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- - If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- - If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
• Individual Classes
- - If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or within a different class. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- - Any classes missed without 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- - If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
• Fitness Equipment and Accessories
- - May be returned within 14 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- - Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer. This will be stated on the product package or instruction insert. Should you be unsure if this is the case, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page
Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement is unavailable and the customer does not wish to exchange for another product
• Digital Products (Audio, Video, E-Book downloads)
- - These products are not eligible for return or exchange.
- - Should your file be defective or damaged upon arrival please contact Pilates Body Studio Ltd where you purchased the product and we will arrange for a copy of the file to be re-sent.
- - Should you be dissatisfied with the quality or content of the file, we would be happy to hear your feedback. Please contact the appropriate division of the company.
Collection of Information - We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Cookie/Tracking Technology - The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.